Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finally

It's finally happened...we finally got cable and internet at the apartment! I don't know if I'll ever get my husband back, because we HAD to get EVERY sports channel known! But I get the internet, so I can keep my blog up to date better! I have lots to blog about and now I will be able to add pictures with my hilarious stories(I know, I know, they usually aren't hilarious, they're side splitting!! Ha ha)! But Christmas is a little over a week away and I hope everyone has the best holiday they could ask for!
And COZ is in 28 days!! I know I vowed to be good at working out and eating healthy, but that only happened for a little bit! But I figure I have a month to start up again and I will do better this time! I weighed myself last night and weighed 137.6 lbs. So just eating healthier has helped more than I thought! It's going to be such a nice vacation and I can't wait to be one the beach! I can lose 10 more pounds in a month, right?!

3 comments:

  1. YAY for internet!!! I'd die without it! :) And heck yes you can lose 10, not that you need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Cable and internet are the BEST! and YES he will be glued to the tv watching sports lol. We watch football from saturday to monday night. It's wonderful let me tell you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! We got cable for Dexter and Dexter only... now that Dexter is over... we'll see if we keep cable, LOL. P.S. Can you see my blog yet?? Just send me your email address on FB or something and I'll add you on there. :)

    ReplyDelete